We specialise in the latest model vehicles. These are new vechiles, less than 4 years old and have fewer than 60 000km on the clock.
Rent to own from as little as R6,500 per month (all inclusive)
Depending on make and model
Vehicles NOT available for public transport or Uber.
Ie. ask money to transport passengers.
- We facilitate the agreement between the Vehicle Owner and Yourself
- You will have the use of the vehicle as if it is your own
- The original owner owns the car until you have paid the final installment
- The Vehicle is comprehensively insured on our Mutual & Federal Insurance Policy
- Vehicle is under tracking system 24/7/365
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your driver’s license
- Bank statements (4 months)
- Proof of residential address
- Latest payslips (3 months)
- No criminal record
- You must be over 20 years old
- Gross income, minimum of R40,000
- Minimum Facilitation fee of R35,000
- Facilitating fees range from R 35, 000 to R 95, 000
- Monthly administration fees range from R 450 to R 1750
- Monthly installments from R 4217 - R 34, 430
Rent To Own Form
If you are interested in Renting to Own a Vehicle then complete the Form Alternatively if you have any questions please contact our specialist team:
Tel: 083 500 1000
Visits and viewing only by appointment.
Business address: Midlands Office Park West - 1 St Floor , Mount Quray Street - Midlands , Midstream Estate
COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Cars4everyone & Owner recognises the importance of protecting our customers’ personal information and keeping said information confidential & aligns itself with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) and we wish to confirm that only the necessary client information is collected and processed to provide you with Cars4everyone Rent To Own Vehicle & Rent Out My Vehicle services.
We will continue to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access.
Cars4everyone privacy notice, which further explains how your personal information is processed and which forms part of our Terms and Conditions.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If a third party request Cars4everyone for any of your personal information, we will share it with them only if:
• You have already given your written consent for the disclosure of this information to that third party; or
• We have a legal duty to give the information to that third party.
If Cars4everyone agree to share your personal information for any other reason, we will do so only with your written permission. Notwithstanding the above, by agreeing to Cars4everyone Terms and Conditions.
Cars4everyone has a duty to take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure your personal information is complete, accurate, valid, not misleading and updated on a regular basis.
To enable this, Cars4everyone will always obtain personal information from you directly.
Where we are unable to do so, we will make use of verifiable independent third-party data sources.
Enter your text here...